Frozen, Burst or Leaking Pipes
Every fall and winter in North Georgia, we experience low temperatures that cause pipes to freeze and burst. When temperatures rise the following day, frozen pipes can break, resulting in major water damage to your home or business. Even a 1/8-inch crack in a pipe can spew out 250 gallons of water causing thousands of dollars in damages. Failing to quickly cleanup or restore the area thoroughly after a burst or leaking pipe will bring mold and odor, making the matter worse as time passes.
When a burst or leaking pipe happens in your home, it is crucial to call us immediately. Every minute that water stands in your home will impact the severity of your case. Our team of professionals are experienced in every step of the process. We will help guide you and assess the damage so you can make a claim with your insurance and return to pre-loss condition as soon as possible.
Our water damage restoration services include water extraction, dehumidification, drying (documents and personal belongings), mold remediation and upholstery, carpet and rug cleaning. ServiceMaster by Bailey has over 50 years of combined experience in the water mitigation industry and we are proud to serve our community by restoring your peace of mind and property.
We provide residential & commercial water restoration services to the following areas:
- Cherokee County – Woodstock, Canton, Holly Springs, Ball Ground & Waleska.
- Forsyth County – Cumming and many more.
- Fulton County – Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Milton, East Point and more.
- Cobb County – Acworth, Kennesaw, Marietta, Powder Springs & Smyrna.
- Storms and heavy rain Gwinnett County – Buford, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Suwanee and more.